Saturday, November 5, 2011

Another rumor?



Well readers, this is the day that we've all been anticipating. This is the day that Facebook will supposedly be shut down. I am sure that everyone has heard this rumor and probably think that its a hoax. Unfortunately it probably is a hoax. However, i really wish someone would shut down Facebook because i an so tired of hearing about it. I cant stand how Facebook is the only way that people seem to interact with each other. No i'm not getting old and/or brainwashed,just tired of all the drama. Another thing that i don't think everyone is aware of is that when someone sets up a Facebook, it saves their information forever. It doesn't matter if they've deleted their account, because they can retrieve their account back if they decide that they want it back. I really do hope that they shut it down. Just think if the government started getting interested in where people were and where they lived. I don't trust any government business because we cant trust them and know what they do with our information. I support any organization that even attempts to shut down such a vile website such as Facebook.
one thing though that i would like to say in closing here is that if someone is going to shutdown Facebook, they just need to get it done because I'm sure that you dear reader agree with me in saying that we are tired of the pussy-footing around. If someone is going to do it they just need to get it done.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the site, but I know some people who would actually DIE.

    ReplyDelete

That was Random!