Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gothness



This is got to be one of my favorite bands right now. It kinda gets me a little teary eyed because i feel that i represent the boy. I remember going through  suicidal stage and just wanting to "get out" of this dimension. I remember hanging out with a lot of screwed up people because it made me feel better. I still hang out with people who wear black just because it makes me feel sort of powerful to be the one with out any pretty or happy color on. I remember going to a concert and having on so much black on that I actually fit in with the other Goth people. Experiences like that really make me look back and laugh at myself. Anyways enough rambling, be sure to check out the link at the top of the page. Watch, enjoy, comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

That was Random!