Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chameleon

I have never quite found out my personality or my style. i have never found a type of clothing or a feeling of  me. It seems that throughout my life i have always mocked my surroundings, never really doing things my way. I think that psychologically i am afraid of screwing up or being weeded out as different. Sometimes i hate being so different because it seems that the world just cant accept me. It feels easier to mock others because it makes me feel comfortable. Its like a disguise or mask that i put on so no one can see my difference. I admit its hard tho because there are do many people in the world to impress. I feel like i have all of these personality's that are good enough to be in the world, but just isn't the real me. Doing this day after day really gets me down. I look at myself as a big Chameleon because it seems that that is what i am. What i will always be. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

That was Random!